Shipping & Return Policy
Who can I contact with questions about my order?
For questions about your order feel free to email me at: email@example.com .
When will my order be shipped?
Orders placed during weekday hours will be shipped within 2 days.
Orders placed during weekend hours will be shipped the first or second following business day.
How long does the delivery take?
- The Netherlands: 1-4 working days
- Europe: 5-9 working days
- World: 7-15 working days
I ship my packages with PostNL (Dutch postal service).
These are estimated times, and depend on my local post office of PostNL.
Where can I check my Track & Trace code?
You can check the code here on the website of PostNL.
Fill in the code on the left under “track your item”, choose your country and your postal zip code.
What if my product is damaged when delivered?
In case if you receive my print damaged, please contact me by email with a picture of the damage.
I’ll send you a new one as soon as possible.
What about customs and import taxes?
I am not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
What is your return policy?
You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it. Please contact me before returning the item.
Unless arrangements are made with me, you cover the cost of the return.
Please Read the returning goods instructions below.
Instructions for returning goods:
- Send me an e-mail containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to.
- Ship the items well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging for return within 14 days.
(You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. (I am not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.)
- If possible, please email me the tracking number for the return shipment.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
If the product or packaging is used or damaged, I reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.